BrowGuy Passion Posts
More Blurt Than Blog
- How I started a MovementI live and work in the city so there is a lack of comprehension of just how devastating life has become for many farming communities. There’s a drought? Really? Apparently it has been going on for quite some time but we are not aware or remotely concerned about what happens outside our city walls.
- Changed Appointment Culture?Being notoriously late; Ignoring courtesy late calls; Arriving 20 minutes after your appointment has started but with a freshly poured barista-made coffee in your hand and then expecting the same full service when you have finally arrived; … People forget we are running a business here.
- Theater 🎭 NightThis was a rollicking ride from start to end. I left the theatre feeling like I had just watched an old Hollywood Matinee Movie.
- Know 💳 Thy 💳 WorthKNOW 💳 THY 💳 WORTH Discussing the price of integrity and I’m talking about Value for Money. As an experienced Professional in my field, Yes I could charge less for my services but I could also charge way much more than I do. As a customer you could get your Brows done cheaply by a …
- Eyebrow ✂️ TrimmingAimlessly hacking a straight line across the top browline like you’re performing topiary on an unruly hedge is NOT the way to trim a brow!
- Road 🦍 Trippin‘ROAD 🦍 TRIPPIN‘ Monkey Business at MOGO ZOO Whenever I’m out on the road and there is a local zoo nearby, I always try to stop in to enjoy the animals that I would never get the chance to see in my everyday life. Mogo Zoo is a fantastic testament to the incredible work towards …
- VegemiteIt’s a black sticky paste so it doesn’t look too appealing either. Infact the taste can be so polarising that people either love it or are disgusted by it’s unique salty flavour. Most Australians would be familiar with the popular TV jingle
- UNPLUCKEDWho was it that decided that eyebrows needed to be square, sharp and HEAVY? We don’t all have the same face shape. So how can anyone possibly think that this style would suit them if they have fine, narrow features or pronounced bone structure? ” Be the most beautiful version of you. “
- Clown BrowsIt was clear that her work colleague (the cute gay boy with the searing attitude who had just walked onto the counter) was obviously more interesting to play with at work than her (paid) reason for being here: trying to sell me stuff.
- We are in XANADUIn Xanadu did Kubla Khan A stately pleasure-dome decree: Where Alph, the sacred river, ran Through caverns measureless to man Down to a sunless sea.
Ascerbic? Possibly • Opinionated? Probably • Passionate? Always!
BrowGuy Passion Posts • More Blurt than Blog.